Version 5.1.10 is another maintenance release. File locks will auto expire in 12 hours. This is to prevent file syncing errors when someone forget to unlock a file.
Here is full change log:
- Remove user from groups when a user is deleted.
- File lock only valid for 12 hours
- [multi-institution] Enable institution admin to activate/inactive a user
- [fix] Showing contact email in user auto-completion if it is set
- [fix, multi-tenancy] Fix syncing sub-folder of a shared library
- [fix, multi-tenancy] Fix file audit page broken when a group corresponding to an item is deleted
- [fix] Fix seaf-fsck.sh –export fails without database
- [fix] Fix users with Umlauts in their display name breaks group management and api2/account/info on some special Linux distribution
- [fix] Fix can’t generate shared link for read-only shared library
- [fix] Fix can still view file history after library history is set to “no history”.
- [fix] Fix after moving or deleting multiple selected items in the webinterface, the buttons are lost until reloading
- Check user before start seafile. The user must be the owner of seafile-data directory
- Don’t allow emails with very special characters that may containing XSS string to register
- [fix] Fix migrate from community edition to pro edition