In this release, we continue our effort to improve the user interface of Seafile web and offer features to make organizing files easy and intuitive.
There are three major new features:
1. The login page is redesigned, adding a background image.
2. A statistics module is added. Now you can find report charts for daily active users, daily file operations, and used space
This feature is turned off by default, you need to turn on it by adding the following config to seafevents.conf.
[STATISTICS] ## must be "true" to enable statistics enabled = true
3. “Admin” permmision when sharing a library to another user/group
Other changes include:
- Add the ability of tagging a snapshot of a library (Use ENABLE_REPO_SNAPSHOT_LABEL = True to turn the feature on)
- Add a field Reference ID to support changing users primary ID in Shibboleth or LDAP
- [Admin] Add an option to enable users to share a library to any groups in the system.
- Use WSGI as the default mode for deploying Seahub.
- Use multi-threads in search indexing
- Support adding a custom user search function (https://github.com/haiwen/seafile-docs/commit/115f5d85cdab7dc272da81bcc8e8c9b91d85506e1)
- Clean the list of languages
- Improved performance of loading library list
- [improve] Improve performance of file history page.
- [improve] Show two file history records at least.
- Support OAuth.
- Support Swift v1 protocol.
- Enable publish library update events to message queue (like Redis)
- Other small UI improvements
Enjoy the new version!